Rob Speer on 18 Jun 2002 03:19:04 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (finally... nweek 18)

On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 01:51:50AM +0000, David E. Smith wrote:
> The Grid is no longer on Fire.
> Five squares of Mud are randomly placed.
> The Big Stick is randomly placed.
> Rule 780's effects trigger (everyone's activity increases, to balance out
> the decrease caused by non-voting, and the rule repeals itself. I'm
> surprised nobody sent in a blank ballot, just to get their Activity to 1
> instead of 0).

I was going to do that, but the Activity rule specifies that you gain
activity for "making at least one vote", or something of the sort.

Then I was going to cast a vote for something entirely random, like
Bruce the Flaming Gremlin (not any sort of proposal involving him, just
a vote for Bruce himself), but there's another rule saying that you can
only vote on things on the Ballot.

Oh well. So I think we all in fact have Activity -1.

--
Rob Speer