Glotmorf on 18 Jun 2002 02:48:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Proposal Number Two

On 6/17/02 at 10:41 PM Wonko wrote:

>{{
>__Throwing Stuff__
>If a player has a carryable object in eir possession, e may throw it at any
>Grid location. That object is said to be Airborne, and is not considered to
>be in any Grid location or in Limbo, for two ndays. At the end of the two
>ndays, the following occurs:
>
>If the square thrown at (the Target) contains an Impassable object, the
>thrown object is placed in a random legal location consecutive to the
>Target. If no such locations exist, the object moves to the nearest legal
>location to the Target.
>
>If the square thrown at contains a player, and that player has, as an
>Action
>in a public forum, declared that e will catch the object in question, then
>that player catches the object and it enters eir possession.
>
>If the square thrown at contains a player, but that player has not declared
>that e will catch the object, then e is hit by the object, losing 1d4
>points
>to the player who threw the object, if one exists, or to the Gremlin Fund,
>if not.
>
>If the square does not contain a player or an impassable object, the object
>moves to the square.
>}}

This would slow down GremBall a bit (not that we've played that much of it recently, but still), since up to now the thrown gremlin is in the target's possession at the moment e says e catches it.  Some provision for this to cut the two days short, perhaps?

						Glotmorf