Wonko on 15 Jun 2002 02:54:05 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Friday afternoon)

Quoth Glotmorf,

> On 6/14/02 at 9:44 PM David E. Smith wrote:
>
>> I delegate the specified Insta-Rules to the Insta-Minister (who is obliged
>> to delete all existing Insta-Rules, to create the four specified in
>> Rule 440, and to invoice me at the end of the nweek).
>
> The Insta-Ministry is pleased to report that this task has already been
> completed, in anticipation of recognition of Wonko's Win. (That Win was a
> foregone conclusion; the emergency was a result of it, and yet an unrelated
> incident.) The current Insta-Rules are on display at
>
> http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/cgi-bin/currentirs.cgi

Say, here's a bug. If you set the Insta-Rule-o-Matic to the enter/remain in
box, but check the 'grid location' radio button on the throw/give/take side,
you get something like:

It is illegal to 1,5) enter grid location (1,1).

Or, if you leave the leftside x and y blank, you get an 'insufficient
options checked' message. You might want to tell it to ignore the entire
left side if the right side is checked...
--
Wonko