Wonko on 14 Jun 2002 23:56:15 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Friday afternoon)

Quoth David E. Smith,
> The Apocalypse occurs, as detailed in Rule 440. (The Grid is cleared,
> nuked, and so on. I'm not gonna type "Fire" into each of the 400 Grid
> squares; live with it.) There IS still a Beer Can on the Grid, though.
> There's also a Yeti and a Football, but otherwise it's pretty barren.
> (Since nobody's left on the Grid, nobody's Radar is blipping. Anyone who
> happened to write down where those Radar Blips were can have some fun,
> though.)

I thought we weren't supposed to know where Beer Cans were. Aren't they
treated like Bonus Boxes?

> All Players are in Limbo; all Gnomes are Hiding. All Gremlins have been
> destroyed (those that weren't Bagged by r440, and those that were by the
> Refresh proposal).

Did my prop really destroy all Gremlins?

> The Clock is turned On. My best guess as to its correct setting is: nweek
> 17, nday 7. (We've got a couple days before anything really interesting
> becomes legal again to sort that out, if I've erred.)

Wasn't it nday six when I won? I thought the Clock was off from then until
the Emergency started?

--
Wonko