Rob Speer on 12 Jun 2002 19:17:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: spoon-business: my REAL refresh prop

On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 02:53:13PM -0400, bd wrote:
> On Friday 07 June 2002 7:26 pm, David E. Smith wrote:
> > Trophies may NOT be created by Proposals, or by the direct or indirect
> > effects of Proposals.
>
> Rules are inderect effects...

And that's good. By the time this rule goes into effect, the rule
defining when Trophies are awarded has already been created, so the
proposal's effect already happened, and this rule can't stop that. It
only prevents Trophies from being awarded by new rules.

At least, that's what I think Dave is trying to do.
--
Rob Speer