Glotmorf on 6 Jun 2002 13:20:25 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: comments on Refresh Proposals

On 6/6/02 at 6:04 AM David E. Smith wrote:

>Glotmorf: nice titles. I'd prefer if the Clock were set to nweek 18 if we
>go that way, though; otherwise, I'll have to delete stuff wholesale from
>the database, and I'd like to preserve these things for posterity and so
>on.

At the moment the Grid is on Fire, and I thought it was perhaps best if it was kept that way; would setting to nweek 18 change that, since the Fire goes away at the end of the nweek?

Also, how would preserving the nweek 17 items work with "Discard all proposals and CFIs made since the end of nweek 16 with no penalty to their submitters"?

						Glotmorf