David E. Smith on 6 Jun 2002 06:05:48 -0000

spoon-discuss: comments on Refresh Proposals

Random comments. If I didn't comment on your prop, don't take it personally.

bd: I like "Cancel all pending actions." I may add that to my prop. I do
prefer some explicit setting of the Gnome Account, though, because
otherwise I'll have to (try to) calculate its real value, which gives vSOI
members a big advantage and gives me a headache.

Glotmorf: nice titles. I'd prefer if the Clock were set to nweek 18 if we
go that way, though; otherwise, I'll have to delete stuff wholesale from
the database, and I'd like to preserve these things for posterity and so
on.

Wild Card: Your proposal has some style, but the way it's worded, I can't
help but think there's some loophole that would keep the game from ever
restarting if enough players decided to be obstinate about it. (In all
fairness, though, I'm probably just being paranoid. It's late and I'm
tired.)

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis, MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/     http://metadave.net/