Dan Waldron on 6 Jun 2002 04:21:20 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: Fwd: spoon-business: Refresh proposal

> I'm afraid I'll have to go along with bd on this one, even though
> opposing it would benefit me, for the same reason as the DimShips.
> If we're starting fresh with stats, let's start fresh with stats.
> Otherwise the veterans (and, yes, that includes me) are going to start
> with a healthy edge.

I'm in favor of starting fresh but I think it would be good to maintain
continuity in respect points, style points, and style attributes.  Oh, and
the record of wins too, if the game keeps track of that.

Dan Waldron