Glotmorf on 6 Jun 2002 01:34:57 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: Fwd: spoon-business: Refresh proposal

On 6/5/02 at 9:26 PM Alex Truelsen wrote:

> > 	Set the number of points in the vSOI gnome account to 0.
> > -Very, very bad bd.-
>
>Oh? And a account balance of *insert some unknown, but very very large
>number
>here* is good?
>-*sigh* You'll be recieving 1/6 of that very, very large number as soon as
>the next nweek ends, whenever that happens to be...-

I'm afraid I'll have to go along with bd on this one, even though opposing it would benefit me, for the same reason as the DimShips.  If we're starting fresh with stats, let's start fresh with stats.  Otherwise the veterans (and, yes, that includes me) are going to start with a healthy edge.

						Glotmorf