Alex Truelsen on 6 Jun 2002 01:26:23 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: Fwd: spoon-business: Refresh proposal

Destroy all gnomes.
> -Bad bd, no biscuit.-

Do you really want to go through and try to figura out exactly how many gnomes
each player has?
-I have 8, I think. Something like that. It's not that complicated, really, as the way to victory involves pitching all gnomes.-

> 	Cancel all pending actions.
> 	Set the number of points in the vSOI gnome account to 0.
> -Very, very bad bd.-

Oh? And a account balance of *insert some unknown, but very very large number
here* is good?
-*sigh* You'll be recieving 1/6 of that very, very large number as soon as the next nweek ends, whenever that happens to be...-

> 	Increase bd's Respace by 1. [[ for fixing this mess ]]
> -*sigh* You don't have a Respace dimension. Respect?-

Err... yes.