Alex Truelsen on 4 Jun 2002 16:21:13 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Win 2

From: "Glotmorf" <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Win 2
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 23:16:49 -0400

On 6/3/02 at 11:11 PM Alex Truelsen wrote:

>Anyone else want to get in on this? :)
>
>						Glotmorf
>
>-You know, if all the members of vSOI do this, we'll all win when those
>bonuses from the Gnome Account come through in three days.-

Yes, except that those bonuses come through with every 100 points, and every Win wipes out all the points we've received. But anyone can do a Gnome Scam, not just vSOI people: just do a pseudocode action that does "buy one random Gnome; Throw Out that Gnome" a thousand times... -Wrong on the first one: We recieve bonuses at the end of every nweek in which there are 100+ points in the Gnome Account. And, yes, the doers don't HAVE to be vSOI, but it's a damn sight faster for those who are.-

And each time someone does it, the Clock is turned off. If everyone gets in on the action, multiple times for multiple Wins, the Clock will be off until next RT year... -Well, here's an idea. What if we /don't/ all do that? Wonko got us. Now it's done, we'll fix the hole soon, and leave it alone or we hurt you. That's directed at everyone. It'l suck if we have to go through 100 wins, several days each, because people thought it would be a good idea to win ten times each now.-

I'd be willing to recognize a State of Emergency.  In about four days. :)
-I'm not. It's not an emergency, it's a loophole.-

						Glotmorf

                                                 -BvS-