Alex Truelsen on 4 Jun 2002 01:08:04 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: I could call it Gnomilogue, but that woul

-Well, 15 points worth of the <explitive deleted.> And then you put yourself
> back on the grid. The first catch is actually a 1/3 chance, not 1/4. But, on
> the 2/3 chance that you don't get blown to hell, you can throw it right
> back, or safely detonate it elsewhere. I agree, it's powerful, and there
> should be a way to dodge it. But at the moment, any non-vSOI member player > needs 24 points to hit somone for 15, and vSOI still needs 12. And, again,
> there's always the chance that you can blast the person that tried to get
> you. Mostly, this is a way to get rid of pesky Sirens.-

12? Can't we buy a Gnome of any specific type for 4? And won't Bomb be a
Type?

-Heh heh... whoops.-

--
Wonko