Alex Truelsen on 2 Jun 2002 03:06:43 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Society redo

It says that down below the section you quoted...

For it to submit proposals, a Society must meet these standards:

a.) The number of Players in the Society must be less than half the number of Players in the game.

b.) *The rules that say how a Society decides to submit a proposal are public rules.*

c.) Each Player in the Society must have (1/(number of Players in the Society)) free in eir bandwidth limit for each Society proposal made.

...but I can put it in the opening para too.

						Glotmorf

-This comes of skimming the prop, I suppose. I still say, though, that it should defer to charters, as the Gnome rule defers to props that create gnome types.-