Alex Truelsen on 2 Jun 2002 02:54:27 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: CFI 754

Let me look up how to appeal a ruling, because I now see several reasons
that that interpretation is incorrect. The main one being that if the
DimShip rule can apply to itself in the case of multiple DimShips, then
it has to apply to itself for a single DimShip, bringing about the
undefined values.
-I think you just appeal it to spoon-business.-

I rather _like_ B Nomic. Why abandon it over a bit of confusion and a
Win? Ending the game at a Win, first of all, is not specified in the
rules, and is not supposed to be; and it would set a terrible precedent,
because the person who is winning would not want to feel that in doing
so they are destroying the game! An unfortunate incident of timing
indeed caused A Nomic to end after my win, but we can do better this
time around.
-I thought if somone won, all scores reset to zero and we plugged along as though nothing was out of the ordinary?-

The game must go on!
-Ditto.-

--
Rob Speer