Alex Truelsen on 31 May 2002 15:05:21 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Proposed r0 proposal

> b) The clock doesn't work.

The clock doesn't work?

						Glotmorf

I believe that this is the logic train:
1) It is impossible to know the score of anyone who owns a dimship.
2) It is, therefore, impossible to know if anyone has won or not.
3) The clock turns off as soon as someone wins.
4) Therefore, we do not know whether the clock is on or off.

-0- Thus Spake The Voice -0-

-Nweek 17, nday 3, it says. Looks on to me... Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm
going back into my Cocoon of Blissful Ignorance.-

                                              -BvS-

The website is merely an as-accurate-as-possible-representation of what the gamestate is believed to be; it is not the gamestate itself.

-0- Thus Spake The Voice -0-

-This looks like a job for the word "harf"...-