Jonathan David Amery on 31 May 2002 00:31:20 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Proposed r0 proposal

> That's scary. :)  I see the forum being flooded with proposed changes on=
>  the off-chance that no one would object to them.

 *grins*

> I also see Mr. A taking up Kentucky bourbon as a hobby. :)

 Hmm, yes...

> But these are caveats.  Not necessarily objections...

 These are the problems I can see so far in the ruleset:

 a) DimShips have a big loophle.
 b) The clock doesn't work.
 c) Its possible to get into a situation where it's not allowed to
   create CFIs.
 d) The statute of limitations rule is a bit weak.
 e) We could do with imposing something like Dan's Physical/Legal
   proposal.

 The first three are emergencyworthy between them IMHO.

 WC.