Dan Waldron on 30 May 2002 05:37:17 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal

On Thu, 30 May 2002, Glotmorf wrote:
> This is gonna take some thought...thought undistracted by the panic
> going on around me. :)  You might do well to either wait for this to
> happen next nweek, or restructure it as an A La Carte Prop with
> cascading dependence between the items.

Understood.  I don't think I can make it work as an A La Carte Prop since
most of the rule changes are just things I needed to change to make other
things work.

> BTW...do you see your use of the word "Charter" as compatible or
> incompatible with my use?

I would like it, eventually, to be compatible.  I'm afraid I haven't taken
the time nescessary to reconcile them yet, so I left all the charter stuff
out of this proposal.

> And did you want to throw in as part of your definitions a reference
> to an online dictionary?

It's probably better not to.  But I might be able to redo the definitions
in better way or change the terminology.  Suggestions?

Dan Waldron
ICQ 57894467