Wonko on 30 May 2002 03:38:17 -0000

Re: spoon-business: Re: spoon-discuss: Emergency queueing

Quoth David E. Smith,

> On Wed, 29 May 2002, Alex Truelsen wrote:
>
>>> For those who haven't peeked yet: Two of the CFIs challenge Rob's and
>>> Wonko's wins. I assigned the one challenging Rob's win to Wonko, and vice
>>> versa. I'm a sick sick person.
>>
>> -That being exactly what I didn't want you to do... Well, damn, there goes
>> reality. If you'll all excuse me, I'm going to go make a fort out of
>> cardboard boxes and hide in it.-
>
> Like it matters. No matter what decision is rendered, someone's gonna
> appeal. Whether the defendant, a neutral third party, or maybe just me on
> general principle, it'll get appealed.
>
> In fact, I'll probably appeal everything, just so these issues will be
> decided by the Upper House. This is big enough that no one person should
> be responsible.

Well, hopefully, appeals will be unneccesary - we just need to turn on r0
and everything comes out all nice and tidy.

I hope we get the eight emergency people soon... I might have to find
another way to screw things up otherwise ;)

Speaking of which, what happens if I CFI and name the admin as defendant?
The player with the highest score should choose the judge (and not at
random, technically - rule 127 should have had the word 'randomly' taken out
of it, I don't know why it doesn't), but we don't know who has the highest
score...

--
Wonko