David E. Smith on 30 May 2002 02:35:59 -0000

Re: spoon-business: Re: spoon-discuss: Emergency queueing

On Wed, 29 May 2002, Alex Truelsen wrote:

>> For those who haven't peeked yet: Two of the CFIs challenge Rob's and
>> Wonko's wins. I assigned the one challenging Rob's win to Wonko, and vice
>> versa. I'm a sick sick person.
>
> -That being exactly what I didn't want you to do... Well, damn, there goes
> reality. If you'll all excuse me, I'm going to go make a fort out of
> cardboard boxes and hide in it.-

Like it matters. No matter what decision is rendered, someone's gonna
appeal. Whether the defendant, a neutral third party, or maybe just me on
general principle, it'll get appealed.

In fact, I'll probably appeal everything, just so these issues will be
decided by the Upper House. This is big enough that no one person should
be responsible.

...dave