Joel Uckelman on 28 May 2002 00:10:40 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Website

I said:
> Thus spake Wonko:
> >
> > Ummm... As of earlier today, the website could not be accessed and the
> > mailing list did nothing... The mailing list is back, and the website can
> > now be accessed, but all it says is
> >
> > Warning: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
> > '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111) in /home/g6/www/inc/dbcon.php on line 2
> > Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
> > '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111)
> >
> > I get the distinct impression that all is not well... Am I correct?
> >
> > --
> > Wonko
>
> That's because I'm in the midst of upgrading to RH 7.3---things should
> mostly be working again now.

All the things I know were broken during the upgrade are now fixed. As for
the things that I'm not aware are broken, well, hopefully they're fixed
now, too.

If you liked the problems today, just wait until I switch the mailing list
over to Mailman. Oh, boy! :)

--
J.