Wonko on 25 May 2002 23:56:14 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Physical Law/Mutable Rule

Quoth Dan Waldron,

> Here is the list of physical laws.  A few of them will need fixes.  I
> would also like to combine the gremlin definitions because there are a lot
> of them scattered all over the place and they make very little sense
> unless grouped together.  I'd like to do the same for gnomes and
> miscellaneous grid objects.

We're well ahead of you there. Both Gremlins and Gnomes are, if the
respective proposals pass, new victims of the 'Less is More' movement. And
someone (Glotmorf?) was talking about collecting the other stuff into a
master rule too.

--
Wonko