bd on 22 May 2002 17:57:06 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: It's like Microsoft, but different.

On Tuesday 21 May 2002 21:53, you wrote:
> [[Well, it seems nobody noticed when I changed this last time. maybe it
> didn't send. Anyway, now I have the time and inclination to fix it. I
> present to you vSOI Mark II:]]
>
> Change the entire text of Proposal 695 to the following BREADSAYSTOAST
> delimited text:
>
> BREADSAYSTOAST
> Create a club charter with the following DINK-delimited text:
>
> DINK
> __von Skippy Overproduction, Inc.__
>
> There exists a Club called von Skippy Overproduction, Inc., or vSOI.
>
> Players may join vSOI only by consent of the CEO of vSOI, or by unanimous
> consent of all non-CEO members of vSOI, so long as there are more than two
> non-CEO members of vSOI.
>
> Non-CEO members of vSOI may be ousted by the CEO or by the consent of all
> other non-CEO members of vSOI, or they may resign by posting eir intention
> to do so in a message to a public forum. The CEO of vSOI may resign as
> well, in which case the member who has been a member the longest becomes
> CEO, or e may be Sacked by al non-CEO members posting messages to a Public
> Forum declaring that they wish to Sack the CEO, in which case the first
> member to declare eir intention to Sack the CEO shall become CEO. If not
> all non-CEO members declare eir intention to Sack the CEO within one nweek
> of the first player's declaration, the first player to declare eir

Declaration: 4 syl.

> intention to Sack the CEO shall be ousted. A Sacked CEO becomes a non-CEO
> member of vSOI.
>
> vSOI may not make proposals.

Why not? Maybe reduce it to only 1 or 2...

> The CEO of vSOI may not also be the Prez of M-Tek. In the event of this
> happening, the CEO of vSOI shall be replaced as though e had resigned, and
> shall be made a non-CEO member of vSOI.
>
> Baron von Skippy is the first member of vSOI, and the first CEO of vSOI.
> DINK
>
> Create a new rule with the following POIK delimited text:
>
> POIK
> __Overseas Gnomes__
>
> There exists a game entity called the Gnome Account. Any member of vSOI may
> purchase a random Gnome for 2 points, or a specific Gnome for 4 points,

Maybe a discount for the CEO?

> from the vSOI Gnome Account. Any non-member player may purchase a random

Only part of the points should go back into the acct. Maybe the rest to the
Gremlin fund?

> Gnome from the vSOI Gnome Account for 4 points, or a specific Gnome for 8
> points. If at the end of any nweek there are more than 100 points in the
> Gnome Account, all points in the Gnome Account shall be removed the Gnome

Insert 'from' between 'removed' and 'the'.

> Account, and each member of vSOI given G/M points, rounded down, where G is
> the number of points in the Gnome Account and M is the number of members of
> vSOI, with any remaining points being returned to the Gnome Account.
>
> At the start of each nweek, each member of vSOI shall recieve one random
> Gnome.

Should the account be depleted by this?