Gavin Doig on 21 May 2002 13:07:51 -0000

spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Monday evening)

> CFJ 688 is appealed; it goes to The Upper House. Unfortunately, the rules
> of The Upper House don't require that the members not be parties to the
> relevant CFJ, or that they be active players... the three members of the
> House randomly chosen for this appeal are The Reality Police, Glotmorf,
> and Congenital Optimist.

I hereby delegate this responsibility to The Voice (who I selected at random from those members of the upper house who weren't BvS or myself). This doesn't have any rule-based standing, but I will follow his lead on this appeal (i.e., I'll cut and paste any psuedo-analysis etc. he chooses to post).

*buth*, my dear.

uin.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup