Jonathan David Amery on 20 May 2002 08:37:59 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Prop: delegation means delegation

> On Mon, 20 May 2002, Glotmorf wrote:
>
> > http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/instarule.html
> >
> > It's a tad crude, but I think it ensures a syntax-legal insta-rule.  Is
> > it lynx-friendly?
>
> Not really, no. :-)
>
> I can send a dump of what the page looks like to lynx users, if you like.
> (In fact, I'll do so anyway, privately.)

 Its not *too* bad, but when you use the `Make an Insta-Rule' button it
gives the errors:

 Alert!: POST not supported for this URL - ignoring POST data!

 Alert!: Unsupported URL scheme!

> > BTW...has anyone ever tried a MUD/MUSH with Nomic?  It's telnet-based,
> > and therefore line-oriented, and therefore compatible with any machine
> > that can run telnet at all.  Plus, there are special-purpose clients for
> > such things.  MUSHes, at least, are codable, which means an interface
> > could be built out of them, and it could provide means for chat areas.

 NomicWorld was a MU*, but pretty much all I know about it I've
learned from the NomicWiki.

 WC.