Glotmorf on 18 May 2002 22:44:56 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: fine then.

On 5/18/02 at 1:10 PM The Voice wrote:

>Replace the last paragraph of proposal 707, __Time Freeze, my butt__ with
>the following -0- delimited text:
>
>-0-
>"If the Clock is Off, any game-related actions taken by players are
>implemented/recognized in the order in which they were recieved when the
>Clock is turned On."
>-0-
>
>Ya happy?
>
>-0- Thus Spake The Voice -0-

Ecstatic, though there's something I thought of today over lunch...Add to the above that

"Said actions are subject to the ruleset in use at the time they are recognized."

That way you don't get a bunch of retro actions because they were submitted before the rule changes were implemented, but after the votes were in for them.

						Glotmorf