Gavin Doig on 17 May 2002 12:28:02 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: the not-yet-official results

> Proposal 678/0 (Remember me, remember me.) (The Reality Police):
> AFF: bd, Naath, The Reality Police, The Voice, Wonko
> NEG: Baron von Skippy, Glotmorf, Rob, Wild Card
> Counts: (5-4-0-0). Measure passes.
> Measure is vetoed by the Administrator (if Bandwidth Rationing is
> repealed, you'll be looking for a new Admin. I like the rest of it, but
> the "repeal rule 212" part simply WILL NOT HAPPEN. thank you, drive
> through).

Boo!

But... you like the rest of it? That's like saying "I liked the Matrix, apart from all the fight scenes and bits about living in a computer simulation."

I wish P685 had existed; that would have accomplished everything I wanted. Actually, now that I think about it, at the start of the game the rules said nothing about what happened when a proosal passed. I think we can use that as precedent to say that charter props do stuff, so 685 existed.

<mrburns>Excellent.</mrburns>

Oh, and Dave? <kosh>There is a hole in your veto</kosh>. 2, probably. I'd tell you what the second one is, but I'm rather hoping you miss it. ;-)

uin.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup