bd on 15 May 2002 22:14:38 -0000

Re: spoon-business: Re: spoon-discuss: missing players, votes, etc...

On Wednesday 15 May 2002 06:10 pm, you wrote:
> [[ Redirected to the business list because it contains something that may
> be official/relevant in the near future. ]]
>
> On Wed, 15 May 2002, bd wrote:
> > Try filtering on 'spoon-business' and 'spoon-discuss' using CONTAINS
> > comprisons; that's what I do.
>
> Ah, but the only official public forum is "spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx", not
> "spoon-business@xxxxxxxxxxx". Thus, anything that happens to be sent to
> the latter address never really made it to a public forum. I wouldn't want
> to accidentally recognize something that never happened, now would I?
>
> That's my ruling and I'm sticking to it, unless you can get someone who
> definitely IS a player to CFI it.

Okay, then. But I though *insert some rule here* said(and was recently
verified) that a public forum was anything the players communicated by ;)

BTW, I sent in some moves on the grid for me, and the grid page hasn't been
updated. Were they illegal?