David E. Smith on 15 May 2002 13:42:22 -0000

spoon-discuss: missing players, votes, etc...

I found out why I hadn't (at the time) noticed that "Ed Murphy" intended
to join the game.

I filter out Nomic-related mail based on the domain name "nomic.net"
whereas Ed, and "bd", both appear to be using "ellipsis.cx". If possible,
please use the former name when sending anything important (i.e.
spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx), as otherwise the email lands in my "stuff
that's not that important so you can take a few days to look at it"
folder.

thanks!
...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis MO 63151