Alex Truelsen on 13 May 2002 01:50:40 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Sunday morning)

Glotmorf Runs to the Football, grabs it, and Punts. When it lands, at the end of the nweek, its location will be (2,8).

-Hey, are there any Trekkies in here who know of the "Picard Maneuver?" I ask, Mr. A, because it looks as though Glotmorf has pulled one. (In otehr words, e's on (11,10) and (14,10) at the same time...) Or he's a Quantum Player, whose position cannot be determined until we look at him. *looks for Glotmorf*-

                                           -BvS-