Jonathan David Amery on 9 May 2002 23:30:56 -0000

Re: Proposal [was: Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: CFJ: Schrodinger's sushi. ]

> > > But was quoted from a message from another player.
> > Was it a public forum message?  Spoon-discuss messages aren't officially
> > recognized.
> spoon-discuss

 If spoon-discuss messages quoted don't count then the message didn't
happen for reasons of the quoting being problamatical anyway. :(

 Does someone else with less entropy want to propose that?  I really
think that is the most succinct way of stating it.

 WC.