Jonathan David Amery on 9 May 2002 16:57:47 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Thursday morning)

> Wild Card can't move to (2,17) as e is already there. :)

 Oh, err... <brain dies>

> "Consent of Ministers" is 668/0. (the wha'? I'm assuming the Chiltern
> Hundreds is some Britishism of which I'm wholly unaware.)

> "Consent of Ministers" is 670/0. (Why Wild Card is making two identical
> proposals is somewhat beyond me... it's been seen on -business twice, and
> the second appearance wasn't listed as a revision, so I'm obliged to treat
> it as a second proposal.)

 The original contained two four syllable words.  (err, <looks in
archive> `nominated' and `repudiate')  Since I'm over the
three-syllable limit I believe this means that the original wasn't a
post to a public forum and hence fails to be a proposal.

 If this analysis is incorrect then I'll revise one of them to
something more interesting.

 WC.