Gavin Doig on 7 May 2002 17:08:39 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: CFJ: Schrodinger's sushi.

> -Brilliant, Holmes, but you forgot one detail. I didn't have the Sushi, nor
> did I CFJ. I was the defendant, for the express purpose of keeping me from
> Judging. I can't tell, does that invalidate your Judgement? I hope not...

Actually, while you may assume that was the purpose of your defendancy, I have yet to comment on the matter. And no, it doesn't invalidate the judgement. It wasn't even in the judgement, only in the second CFJ, and even then only in the analysis.

> Oh, and isn't there a penalty for not Sushifiing a public form message, as
> WC has just proven you to have done, uin?-

Penalty? Well, the CFJ never existed... other than that, perhaps you should read the rules?

I don't think I'll bother reaquiring the sushi and resubmitting in an actually ambiguous form. If you (generic you, not BvS-specific you) don't get the point from this one, I don't think that would help. Although I might do it anyway.

uin.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup