Glotmorf on 3 May 2002 02:25:13 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Thursday evening)

On 5/3/02 at 1:56 AM David E. Smith wrote:

>UIN's latest entry in "World's Strangest CFJs" is 655, assigned to Wild
>Card.

Well, in that case I guess I won't let the one I'm thinking about bother me...since mine apparently aren't as strange as eirs.

>Rachel joins. I'm assuming eir chosen name is "Rachel" since e failed to
>specify otherwise. Welcome!

Please to re-calc entropy-imposed syllable limits?  In fact, can this be added to the roster?

						Glotmorf