rachel walmsley on 2 May 2002 08:16:50 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Becoming a player

On Thu, 2 May 2002, Jonathan David Amery wrote:

> > I wish to become a player. Yay me. I've had a skim through the ruleset,
> > and this looks like quite a fun nomic.
> >
>  'lo rachel.

'lo

>  I think I can be reasonably safe in saying that I've never heard of
> rachel failing a turing test :).

Well, there was that one time back in '95, but that was because I hadn't
revised properly and I'd been up all to late the night before playing
scrabble and...

omnes: *glare*

*ahem* sorry. Indeed not, but then if memory serves, I have met you irl
once, so...

I really ought to stop being surprised by coming across people that I know
in unexpected places (though I'm not sure this should count as unexpected
really, on second thoughts). Anyone else I know in here?

rw

--
http://www.quoth.org.uk/ - Quoth the Rachel...  /////
Bringing giant hedgehogs to the         ,   o__///////