Glotmorf on 1 May 2002 08:08:19 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal

On 4/26/02 at 12:20 AM Eric Gerlach wrote:

>{{
>__We can't speak properl... uh... right__

<insert big long prose form prop with fancy-pants multisyllable words here>

>}}

Most esteemed Bean, I'd like to invite you to find something else to do with this proposal slot because (a) the rule change in it is a subset of something proposed and passed last nweek, and (b) I don't whine that much about rules I myself implement. :)

						Glotmorf