Eric Gerlach on 26 Apr 2002 19:22:28 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Get Out The Vote

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, David E. Smith wrote:
> It's still nday 10, so those of you who haven't yet voted (and you know
> who you are) have time to get out and vote!
>
> Votes must be sent by 6 o'clock this evening, Central Time. Adjust as
> needed.

Sorry Dave, but unless where you are you don't have Daylight Savings Time,
it's 7 o'clock.  If I'm not mistaken, CST is UTC-6, CDT is UTC-5.  For
those of you in EDT you've got until 8 :)

I think we should use internet time: http://www.swatch.com/  It is now
@846 :)  (Also check http://www.cnn.com/WEATHER/worldtime/)  Well, maybe
that's not quite as good an idea as it orginally sounds... perhaps I'll
propose it and we'll see what happens :)

Bean