Rob Speer on 26 Apr 2002 03:35:59 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Typo in Prop 5-8-8?

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 09:47:55PM -0400, Glotmorf wrote:
> Mithter A...Both Rob and Wonko thay Prop 5-8-8 uthed to have the wordth "I propothe a rule" in it, yet Prop 5-8-8 didn't thow that it wath making a rule that contained a rule.  Therefore my vote wath bathed on a prop with a typo in it.

See, here's the problem. "Proposing a rule" isn't in the proposal text;
it's an action, one that is slightly different than "proposing". There
would need to be some other way of listing proposed-rules in the
database.

Perhaps something like "Proposal 765/4 (Rule): Title Goes Here" instead
of "Proposal 765/4: Title Goes Here".

--
Rob Speer