Glotmorf on 25 Apr 2002 18:15:16 -0000

spoon-discuss: Prop 588

I'm real embarrassed about not noticing this before...Isn't this proposal illegal?  It's not creating a rule, it's not changing a rule, and it's not changing the game state; it's saying how the game state should be changed some time in the indefinite future.

Can we even do that?  Doesn't the default case, combined with the rule that says actions happen when they're recognized (which voting tends to do in terms of a proposal), prevent us from saying we can't change the future?

						Glotmorf