Glotmorf on 25 Apr 2002 16:20:41 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Judgement on C-F-J 6-1-8

On 4/25/02 at 7:35 AM The Voice wrote:

>I appeal Glotmorf's ruling on C-F-J 6-1-8, on the grounds that nowhere in
>the ruleset does it say that rules with no given Chutzpah value have a
>Chutzpah of zero.
>
>-0-Thus Spake The Voice-0-

Actually, Rule 217 says that new rules that don't have a chutzpah set get a chutzpah of 1, but Rule 3 went in before chutzpah was defined, and Rule 217 doesn't say what chutzpah goes to previously existing rules.  I'd bet on 0, since other changable ratings start out that way.  But whether it's 0 or 1, Rule 394 has a chutzpah of 2, which means you can still tackle while the clock is off.  And therefore, it's not true that no action not specifically stated can be taken while the clock is off.

						Glotmorf