Karin L. Kross on 24 Apr 2002 22:16:20 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Judgement on CFJ 615

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, Wonko wrote:

> >> CFJ 615/0
> >> CFJ by Wonko: Changing Votes
>
> On the other hand, I don't recall ever submitting the CFJ in question. I
> posted it to discuss, and said I intended to send it to business, but I
> don't believe I ever got around to sending it to business.

Hmm.  Well, it's definitely on the Current CFJs page at the B
Nomic web site, with my name attached to it... (Good thing I
checked, too, seeing as how I had two CFJs.  Would prefer no more
stints on the LoMJ.)

-Congenital Optimist

--
karinlee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://seishonagon.org
"Luckily, right at that moment, an unconscious Argentinian