Glotmorf on 24 Apr 2002 21:57:32 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: N heads are better than one

On 4/24/02 at 4:53 PM Wonko wrote:

>In Glotmorf's __N heads are better than one__ prop., it says
>
>"Create a new rule, changing the @@@@@ below into "Clubs" if Prop.
>Five-Eight-Three passes, and into "Groups defined in Rule Five-Seven-Eight,
>also known as Clubs," if Prop. Five-Eight-Three doesn't pass: "
>
>Prop. 583 does not mention anything called Clubs. Is this a mistake, or am
>missing something here?
>
>--
>Wonko

It's a mistake.  I'd meant to base it on the Turning Straw into Gold prop, but I submitted the prop in question first.  Unless Mr. A is willing to acknowledge it as a typo, it's probably stuck the way it is...though if prop 595 or prop 586 passes or prop 583 doesn't there's no functional problem.

						Glotmorf