David E. Smith on 21 Apr 2002 23:46:57 -0000

spoon-discuss: The Clock is ON

Just so you know.

The weekend wasn't nearly as much fun as I'd hoped, sadly. After the third
wrecked car in our group, things started to really go downhill.

But the Clock is back ON. I'll be going through the backlog of email and
finding all the "please recognize this after the clock is turned back on"
stuff later this evening, after I get the largest chunks of mud outta the
car.

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/    http://metadave.net/
http://www.bureau42.com/       http://whatIsay.com/

"There is so much randomness in the world that it's
a dice roll whether I'm happy or depressed." - TMCM