Eric Gerlach on 20 Apr 2002 05:50:33 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: PinHead

At 11:53 PM 19/04/02 -0400, you wrote:
Quoth Eric Gerlach,

> Uh, no?  Otherwise you'd be immune to getting points from Pinhead.... that
> would suck.
>
> Bean
>
> At 11:15 PM 19/04/02 -0400, you wrote:
>> Say, anyone with an Omnibus proposal want to add "remove item 11 of the
>> numbered list in rule 293" to it? The sentence serves absolutely no purpose
>> whatsoever except to make the ruleset slightly longer.
>>
>> [[11) May receive points from Pinhead.]]
>>
>> --
>> Wonko

Nowhere does it say "Players with the immunity Idol can't recieve points
from Pinhead".

It does say "...then a number of points equal to the sum of all the numbers
picked by Pinhead is given from the Gremlin Fund to each player who made a
proposal during that nweek."

A player with the Immunity Idol is still a Player.

Terribly sorry... I thought that somewhere there was something that said something akin to: "A player with the immunity idol is immune to all effects of Gremlins"

My bad.

Bean