Alex Truelsen on 19 Apr 2002 03:59:26 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Let's get this party started...

Okay, there is a plan here, so if ya'll could let these through, I'll be
> much obliged. The end result will be quite nice. By the way, are there any
> Hitchiker's Guide fans in the house?

"Back in the golden age of the Galaxy, when men where _real_ men, women
where _real_ women and small fury creatures from Alpha Centuri where
_real_ small fury creatures from Alpha Centuri."

cheers,
Iain

-Marvelous. Simply marvelous. (Oh, and it's "furry," not "fury." I only know because a friend of mine has repeated this lineto me a few times.)-