Jonathan David Amery on 19 Apr 2002 00:16:56 -0000

Re: [Proposal] Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proosal: Do your best to change the subject.

 > Wild Card, since you joined the game post-judicial reform season, I
> recommend you look at nweek 4 and 5's proposals (historical stuff).  In
> particular, I think you should examine proposal 236 (Scoff!'s initial
> attempt at judicial reform) and proposals 275 and 276 (My attempt to take
> a referrendum on the issue... neither passed.  I personally think that
> 276 is an especially good piece of work).  What do you think of
> those?

 276 looks quite good :)  You've missed out saying that if the Admin
is defendant then the plaintiff can't be the player to randomly select
a Judge.  You also haven't specified the case where the Admin is the
plaintiff.

 WC.