Eric Gerlach on 18 Apr 2002 17:49:10 -0000

Re: [Proposal] Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proosal: Do your best to change the subject.

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002, Jonathan David Amery wrote:
> > b) does not address the problems of
> > CFJing illegal actions (which never really happen because they're against
> > the rules).
>
> CJFs define how reality is, not what is legal, in that sense...

Is this yet another supporter of the platonic side of things then?  That
would make four by my count...

Wild Card, since you joined the game post-judicial reform season, I
recommend you look at nweek 4 and 5's proposals (historical stuff).  In
particular, I think you should examine proposal 236 (Scoff!'s initial
attempt at judicial reform) and proposals 275 and 276 (My attempt to take
a referrendum on the issue... neither passed.  I personally think that
276 is an especially good piece of work).  What do you think of
those?

If you're really daring, you can try to read the archives from back then
too to see the discussion that went on... *shiver*

Bean