Eric Gerlach on 18 Apr 2002 17:14:56 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proosal: Do your best to change the subject.

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002, Gavin Doig wrote:
> I *could*, but it would: take longer fail like every other CFJ reform
> proosal has (with the exception of the one that made them badly broken).

Now hold on a sec... It would appear that we have Glotmorf on our side now
with regards to CFJ reform... Not to mention that the player landscape has
changed significantly since the last time it was attempted.... maybe it's
time to try again... care to discuss?

Bean