Alex Truelsen on 18 Apr 2002 03:15:53 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Let's get this party started...

There exist Gnomes of type Grain. Grain Gnomes have 3 hit points. A Water
>Gnome may be squeezed at the cost of one of er hit points to make Bread. A
>player with Bread may cast it upon a Brook. If a player casts Bread upon a
>Brook, they get a Caviar Sandwich. If a player eats a Caviar Sandwich in
>the
>same nweek as they drink a glass of Champagne, that player gets 5 Style
>Points.

Dude.  Read those first three sentences carefully.

-So much for saving myself time by copy-pasting and changing words to fit. Well, if that's the only complaint anyone has, I'll be a happy camper.-

						Glotmorf