Glotmorf on 17 Apr 2002 20:57:34 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Balance II

On 4/17/02 at 12:07 PM Dan Waldron wrote:

>I declare myself Off Leave
>{{
>__Balance II__
>{{
>Should a player's balance be greater than 10 or less than -10 that player
>is penalized in the following way:
>
>At the beginning of each nweek that player loses 1 charm and a number of
>points equal to the difference between zero and eir balance.
>}}
>}}
>I declare a Leave of Absence
>Dan Waldron
>ICQ 57894467

Hmm.  No.

Sorry, but there's just too much of a possibility that enough proposals in a given nweek are good and constructive, or bad and harmful, that my votes would unbalance me.  I'd really, really hate to be penalized for acting in the interests of the game.

						Glotmorf