Alex Truelsen on 16 Apr 2002 16:55:13 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: A statement stating a desire to play.

Your logic is getting better... I might note that by a previous argument of yours, that means you might be a machine after all, with slightly better programming in your logic circuits, but I fear that the continuation of this discussion will get "debating the sentience of a player" added to the LOGAS. Very well, you have proven your worth. That was the easy part of this game.

                                            Cheers,
                                              BvS